Digital entertainment is booming with more contents than you can catch up with. And it becomes increasingly difficult to pay for all the subscriptions and shows available. There are times when you would want free viewing of videos of downloading and viewing them offline. While many websites claim to provide such free contents, often they are either removed or the sites taken down. However, developers have come up with Show Box – an android app that can stream and download all your favorite movies and TV shows and then some more. But what good does that mean for PC users? As it turns out there are ways to enjoy the goodness of Show Box for PC via android emulator called BlueStacks.
Must Read: Facebook Messenger for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
The Features Provided
The Show Box android app features all the latest and greatest contents from all over the world regarding TV shows as well as movies. The app features a side scrolling interface with tabbed panes which group together contents in categories such as TV Shows, Updates and Downloads sections. The shows features can be sorted by a number of parameters. It also features a “My library” section in which you can store your wish lists and bookmark shows which you will be watching later. The biggest advantage that the software provides is the amount of content without paying any royalty or restricted license which allows only one-time play. By downloading it permanently, one can watch it offline and share it with others.
Getting Show Box On Your PC
As with any other android app, they cannot directly run on your PC. Instead you need to grab hold of the Bluestacks emulator which is an application that can execute android apps and also provides access to Google play store or other app marketplace. However, apps not available on the play store can also be installed without much hassle.
The steps to get Show Box for PC are fairly simple:
- Download the latest version of BlueStacks from here!
- The setup is a split installer which downloads certain contents and then resumes the installation.
- On installation, select your preferences i.e. language, accounts, etc.
- Start Bluestacks and in the search bar located at the right corner, type Show Box and search it in Play store.
- If the app shows up, click on it to open the store app and then click on Install button.
- The download followed by installation will start almost immediately.
- Wait for the process to finish and then in the main menu, look for the app installed.
- Once located, click on the icon to start the app.
If you already have Bluestacks then the process should be fairly familiar to you. However, if you can’t find the Show Box listed in Play store then there are alternatives as well.
- Search for Show Box APK file and download it.
- Open the APK with Bluestacks and it will install it automatically.
- Launch as stated previously.
The installation procedure is fairly simple and anyone with a PC and decent amount of RAM can easily enjoy the Show Box experience. With Bluestacks at your disposal, Show Box for PC has now become a reality.
In case you’ve any issues, feel free to drop your comments below !