WhatsApp needs no introduction as it’s already the most popular messaging app for smartphones. It’s not only available for Android devices but it’s also available for BlackBerry, iOS and Windows Phone devices. I’m going to share a guide with you on how to get WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone free download easily.
WhatsApp messenger is extremely useful and it’s among the must have apps on any smartphone these days. All of our friends are available on smartphones these days and they all are using this messenger app to send free texts and do lots of other things. If we too wish to join them then we have to get WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone free download.
How to use WhatsApp on iPad (Working Method)?
Main Requirement : The first and foremost requirement is that you will need Apple iPhone through out this tutorial, without iPhone you will not be able to use this messenger on your iPad, so if you already have iPhone then its awesome, if not, then please borrow it from someone for just 5 mins.
- So its assumed that you have iPhone, please delete already installed WhatsApp Messenger if you have any
- Download new and fresh copy of WhatsApp directly from iPhone
- After installing it, sign up for WhatsApp with your own mobile number which you wanna use in iPad
- Now Download and install, iFunBox for your operating system from here :i-funbox.com
- Connect the iPhone to your Desktop and open iFunBox and go to “User Applications” you will see list of applications from which you need to select WhatsApp
- Now copy Documents & Library folder to your Desktop and then disconnect the device.
- It’s time to download WhatsApp on your Desktop now (Windows or Mac doesn’t matter), download link is given at the end of this post (scroll down)
- Now, we need to find out where that downloaded WhatsApp file is located on Desktop which you downloaded in above step.
If you’re using Mac then go to this directory : ~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications/
Windows PC user go here : C:\Users\Username\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications\
- After going to above mentioned directory you will see WhatsApp.ipa file, just copy that file on your desktop
- Finally, connect your iPad with computer,again open iFunBox and you will see “Install App” icon in header
- Click on “Install App” and locate to WhatsApp.ipa file which we just copied on Desktop
- Installation process of WhatsApp on iPad will start, after its successfully installed, their’s still one vital step remaining
- Go to “User Application” in iFunBox, select WhatsApp from the list and replace “Documents & Library” folder which is their on Desktop
- Or just delete those two folder and copy/paste the one which is on Desktop
- Disconnect your device
Now check your iPad, you will be able to use WhatsApp Messenger on it. You can check the whole video tutorial of the above mentioned tutorial.
Credits : I would like to thank RedmondPie for presenting this awesome video tutorial.
Features of WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone
If you’ve used any Android smartphone before and used WhatsApp on that then you must be aware of the features. Still I’m writing down the features you’re going to experience in WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone.
The app is available for free and it doesn’t charge any amount for using any of its features. You can send unlimited texts or send unlimited voice texts to your friends who are using WhatsApp. You can use either Wi-Fi or cellular data to do so and this app will not take anything out of your phone bill.
You can create your profile which your friends can see. You can put a profile picture and also update the status like we do in Facebook.
All of your contacts stored on your iPad or iPhone will be fetched by WhatsApp automatically and those who are using WhatsApp messenger will be loaded up in your contact list with whom you can stay connected. This whole process is automatic and you don’t have to do anything else.
Also read – UC Browser for Windows Download
The user interface of this app is extremely simple and you’ll learn using it within few minutes after installing. You don’t have to go through any user guide to learn using this app.
WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone Free Download
Now I’m mentioning the link which you need to follow from your iPhone and you’ll be able to download WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone for free.
You need to follow the link mentioned just above by your iPad or iPhone and you’ll be get WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone free download easily.
So friends, this was the simple guide, I hope you love using this app. Do share this guide with your friends over Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.