Angry Birds is probably the most popular mobile game franchise created by Rovio. However, playing that same old slinging action game can get tedious and boring. Angry Birds Epic takes a different turn with a RPG element to the traditional game making to Mario. But as usual, the game is only available for smartphone and tablet PC users. In order for PC users to avail it, there are little bit of more work to be done, especially involving with the software named Bluestacks. But more of that in a moment let us have a look at the game first.
Read More: Pixel Dungeon for PC
Angry Birds Epic – The Game:
This new iteration of the Angry Birds game forgoes the traditional slingshot to kill enemy approach and instead uses the traditional Mario-esque RPG elements. Piggies are back as being the villain with various attacks. Similarly, your angry birds can perform various attacks. As you move on with the levels in the game, you can collect the power ups from various kinds of birds. Killing the enemy means using the powers and you can often combine them to create cool new ways to defeat your enemies. It is a turn based game, non-ending; and dragging one ally over the others will increase their hit points and powers. The game features a daily ‘golden pig’ award which will beg you to keep coming every day. However, as you progress the levels, enemies will become tougher to defeat and finally you will see that the game will make you reach for your wallet. That being said, the game is certainly not “pay to win” and you can always grind your way through the game without spending much. The visuals are very pleasing and meticulously created to suit the game. With such an interesting and unique game in tow, it is time to look at the process of running it in your PC!
Angry Birds Epic For PC:
In order to run the game in your PC, you will need an Android emulator – software that enables you to execute all Android apps and games on your PC. Bluestacks is one such Android emulator which allows you to access the play store as well. The steps can be outlined as follows:
Read More: WWE Smackdown VS Raw – Download For Free!
- Download the latest Bluestacks setup and complete the installation process (you will need Internet connection throughout the process).
- Once done, you will need to set your preferences such as the default language and your Google account (Gmail ID and password will do here) to access play store.
- Once the sync is complete, on the top search bar in your home screen, type “Angry Birds Epic” and search for it.
- It will take you straight to the play store page from where you will need to click on the “Install” button to install the game.
- Once it completes, come back to the home screen and click on the game’s icon to launch the game.
With such simple steps, you will be able to enjoy a great Android title on your PC!